Sunday, April 10, 2005

Closed

I wanted to blog so I could remember my life when I grew up. It made me feel good to let everything out of my system..anything that bothered me or made me sad. I started out writing about my day but that became boring so then i started posting lyrics, poems and quotes. which kinda defeted the purpose of remembering my lifes events if i didnt write about them. I found that I couldnt write about my life anymore. I was afraid that someone would find out who I am. Just by reading what I wrote, they would know me. and judge me. I've read a lot of blogs that get trashed by people. its sick. and i dont want that to happen to me. Also, I started this blog when i was depressed and angry at the world. I'm not anymore, im accually quite happy. and i think my blog has helped me. My life has been going pretty good these days.
I hope this means im healed in some way..that i have freed myself and i dont need this anymore. My blog was like my security blanket and its time to throw it away.
So i guess this is goodbye..until i need a friend.
Ill be back someday. I just dont know when.

Its time for me to walk out of the Beautiful Madness...

-<3xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home