Friday, July 08, 2005

"hes wondering what love is"

ah and here i am again. nothing to say really. just bored. downloading some music by the spill canvas..pretty sweet. havent talked to k all day. he called me tho. i think what i said hit him pretty hard last night. he called me a bitch. and told me to fuck. then naturally i got pissed. right now i wouldnt die if i didnt see him again. but theres still that part of me that is attcahed to him. as much as i hate to admit it. i cant stand him anymore. and its tearing me apart bcuz i dont know why i dislike him so much, i told him not to follow me around, not to touch me. i didnt want to be touched. the only people i wanted to see were my friends. i just wnated my friends. and i wnated to scream! SCREAM! kmc hugged me..and hung off of me last night. shes crazy. acting drunk. i told her she hated me. and she goes ooooh. and asked me what time it was. like really who does that. although i dont hate her anymore...and i regret being so mean to her. shes really not that bad. i think shes changed. i hope she has. i havent.
wow. the spill canvas is pretty depressing. this is nice. cant wait to look up the lyrics.
i dont know what im gonna do about this whole k situation. i cant stand him..but i cant stand to not be with him. i know that its hurting him more than me because i treat him like shit. but this is too much for me. im so confused.
i heart acoustic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home